Par | 72
Yardage | 6,862
Spyglass Hill Golf Course
Spyglass Hill Golf course is known to humble the most proficient of golfers. Located on the Monterey Peninsula in California, it is considered a sister course with Pebble Beach. This public golf course is available for you to play on E6Golf.
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Officially opened March 11, 1966.
- It is considered one of the toughest courses on Earth from its Championship Tees.
- Each of the course’s 18 holes was named after a place or character in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island including: The Black Spot, Captain Flint, and Long John Silver.
- For over forty years, it has also ranked among the Top 100 courses in America and the world.