Par | 72
Yardage | 6,594
The Bay Course at Kapalua is as challenging as it is beautiful. It has hosted PGA and LPGA tour events, and was where Greg Norman secured his first victory on American soil. The Bay Course opened in 1975 and its world class design has challenged golfers and withstood the test of time and technology. The Bay Course features the stunning ocean views, fast greens, the only hole to play over the ocean in Hawaii.
- The Kapalua Golf Club Bay Course has hosted more than 20 major professional golf tournaments.
- Two of the most popular PGA players ever, Fred Couples and Davis Love III have each earned victories at the Bay Course twice.
- The Bay Course was the first course in the United States to be a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
- #18 Best Public Course in Hawaii by Golf Magazine
- #11 Best Golf Course in Hawaii by Golf Week.