Par | 71
Yardage | 6,988
Innisbrook – Copperhead
Head to Palm Harbor to visit the site of the Valspar Championship. Welcome to Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club! This world class resort features championship golf set against the natural beauty of Tampa Bay, Florida, and was designed by renowned landscape architect, Larry Packard.
- Since 2000, Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club has hosted the Valspar Championship, a PGA Tour event. Past winners include: Retief Goosen, Vijay Singh, and Jim Furyk.
- The course was ranked in the “Top 100 You Can Play,” by Golf Magazine.
- In 2013 the course was part of Golfweek’s “Best Courses You Can Play.”
- The course was ranked in Golf Digest’s, “Top 75 Golf Resorts in America.”
- Innisbrook Copperhead was voted the 6th Best Golf Course in Florida.
- The course was designed by Larry Packard, the legendary architect who designed, Eagle Ridge in Illinois, Westard Ho, in Sioux Falls, Woodlake in New Jersey, Silver Lake in Ohio, and Eagle Creek in Naples, Florida. Larry Packard passed away at 101 years old.
- Find out more about Larry Packard here: http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/02/remembering-larry-packard-an-architect-who-leaves-an-endurin.html
- In addition to Copperhead, where the Valspar Championship is played, Innisbrook offers 3 additional championship golf courses (Island Course, North Course, and South Course) and a Par 3, family walking course (Fox Squirrel Course).