Par | 72
Yardage | 6,843
Covered Bridge Golf Club
Visit the charming community of Floyds Knob – a small unincorporated community in Lafayette Township, Floyd County, Indiana. Floyds Knob is the home of Fuzzy Zoeller and the Covered Bridge Golf Course.
Out among the farms and subdivision, Covered Bridge Golf Course is an 18-hole, public golf course, nestled at the foot of Floyds Knob, and is totally picturesque.
- The course was designed by two time Major Champion and winner of the Bob Jones Award, Fuzzy Zoeller.
- Masters Champion
- S. Open Champion
- 10 Total PGA Tour wins
- 2 Champions Tour Wins
- Covered bridge is a public course –
- Rated 4/5 stars by Golf Digest. It is considered by many to be Fuzzy’s most engaging and beautiful course design.
- This world-class track features five lakes, a meandering creek, and clever bunker placement.
- Zoysia grass is used on the fairways, meaning that golf carts can be driven nearly anywhere on the course.