Par | 71
Yardage | 6,456
In a small suburb of Salt Lake City is one of the best municipal golf courses in the world. Known for its excellent condition and great value, this mountain course offers panoramic views, elevation changes, and exquisite golf for less than $50.
- The Bountiful Ridge Golf Club is home to a number of mountainous wildlife. Golfers can expect to wait for large bucks, herds of deer, and wild turkeys to clear the green.
- The course is located high in the mountains and offers breath taking views of the Great Salt Lake and the Oquirrh Mountains.
- Bountiful Ridge Golf Club opened for business in 1975, and was designed by William H. Neff, a prominent figure in Utah Golf. This particular design features large, undulating greens.
- The signature 18th Hole is a long Par 5 with a cascading waterfall that extends behind the green down the right side of the fairway. It is widely considered to be one of the best finishing holes in the state of Utah.
- The course increased in popularity and notoriety after it was featured in the Links video game by Access Software. The award-winning team behind Links are now the developers of E6Golf.