Par | 72
Yardage | 6,959
Barton Creek – Fazio Foothills
Visit Austin, Texas, to showcase one of the finest golf courses in the American Southwest. Barton Creek Golf: Fazio Foothills is one of Tom Fazio’s crowning achievements; the course offers dramatic views, a beautiful layout and natural limestone caves as backgrounds for championship caliber golf. Welcome to Texas, y’all.
- Opened in 1986, the Fazio Foothills was eponymously named for legendary architect, Tom Fazio.
- The course was renovated in 2004 to include new fairway and tee grass, and increasing the size by 200 yards.
- The Dallas Morning News consistently ranks the course among the Best-in-State. Also, holes #12, 4, 9, 16, 10, 18 make the list of Most Beautiful in Texas.
- The course was named #4 of America’s “Top 50 Best Resort Courses,” by Golfweek
- The Barton Creek Golf Resort boasts three more championship courses, with championship caliber names:
- Fazio Canyons, Crenshaw Cliffside, and Palmer Lakeside.