Indoor Golf League Rules
- Maximum of 12 registered teams
- Must be 2 players per team
- Registration Fee is $100/person or $200/team
- Prize pool is 25% of all registration fees and is dependent on registrations
- Maximum prize pool of $600 to be split between the top two teams – split to be determined based upon registrations and will be announced prior to the start of Week 1
- There will be a weekly optional ‘Closest to the Pin’ pool for $5 per entry. Cash only. Winner takes all.
- League Membership cannot be cancelled after the start of Week 1.
- BYOB – Action VR is not licensed to serve alcoholic beverages, but players may bring their own.
- The facility is also a remote learning center and has been licensed by the State of NH as an essential business. As such, the facility will be open and the league will continue to play in the event of a shutdown of non-essential businesses.
- Each team has 1 hour to complete 9 holes.
- The timer will begin when the first hole is live. Please be patient if the group before is packing up. We will remain open until all teams that have booked a time have completed their hour.
- Each hole that cannot be completed within the hour with be scored as a triple bogey.
- The maximum capacity of the golf simulator is 4 players. If any teams wish to play simultaneously, the teams must coordinate to book back-to-back tee times, totaling 2 hours of continuous play time.
- Mulligans only in the event of a technical error. Please see the attendant.
- Gimme puts will be set for 8 feet.
- The purchaser of the team membership acts as the team administrator and will be responsible for inviting the other team member and booking tee times.
- Upon successful registration, the purchaser of the membership will be given access to book up to 5 weeks of tee time.
- Tee times will be available Monday-Friday 5pm-8pm
- Tee times will be booked on a first come, first serve basis.
- Rounds must be completed by 9:00pm on the Friday of that week.
- There will be an additional 8 hours of ‘open’ time through the week to practice or to play ahead.
- Tee times can be cancelled up to 1 day prior. No shows on tee times will receive a last place score of one point for the week.
- Teams can play the week in the week assigned or can play ahead in advance of that week, if necessary. For example, Week 2 – Harbour Town may be played during the scheduled week of November 16-20 or can be played the week prior November 9-13.
- Play ahead only when necessary to allow other players enough tee times to complete their rounds.
- Practice hours are available 7 days per week 5pm-8pm during the league season, excluding holidays.
- Members will receive a 25% discount on practice hours.